Cara and I went to a Catholic Basilica in downtown San Jose and looked at the beautiful art and ceilings from 1813. San Jose is pretty old. We also went to see, "Definetely, Maybe" which was just okay. Went to Amici's pizza for a brick oven pizza and then went bowling at San Jose State. Here's the story with the bowling. Game 1: average, I bowl about 100 and so does Cara. Game 2: I bowl one strike, then two, then three, and end up bowling four in a row and finish with a 174. I don't bowl. Maybe once a year. This was a great acheivement for me. I was very happy- and so was Cara. It's the first time she had been to the bowling alley in the Student Union. In the words of Cara, "Best Valentine's Day ever." That's my job folks- I love it.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Valentine's day
Cara and I went to a Catholic Basilica in downtown San Jose and looked at the beautiful art and ceilings from 1813. San Jose is pretty old. We also went to see, "Definetely, Maybe" which was just okay. Went to Amici's pizza for a brick oven pizza and then went bowling at San Jose State. Here's the story with the bowling. Game 1: average, I bowl about 100 and so does Cara. Game 2: I bowl one strike, then two, then three, and end up bowling four in a row and finish with a 174. I don't bowl. Maybe once a year. This was a great acheivement for me. I was very happy- and so was Cara. It's the first time she had been to the bowling alley in the Student Union. In the words of Cara, "Best Valentine's Day ever." That's my job folks- I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Phil congrats on your bowling and date planning abilities! We went to Anthonies and Home Depot for V-day and had a Wonderful time!
Love ya!
Jen
Post a Comment