I was born in the small town of Port Orchard, WA. I grew up on a lake and was raised by a single Mom. I finished high school with a 2.2 GPA and was not at all considering college- I wanted to make films. I met my wife on the last day of high school in 2002. We were married in 2004. While dating, and a year after we were married, we attended community college together.
I attempted to get decent grades in order to get into a good film school. After finishing with a 3.3 GPA, Cara and I left Washington for California's Bay Area. We then enrolled at San Jose State University. I am currently a graduate filmmaker at San Diego State University. To make ends meet, Cara (my wife) and I both wait tables at the same restaurant three nights a week. Sometimes they put me behind the bar. We also regularly attend church.
No comments:
Post a Comment